Called Absolute for my 81 year old landlord in the height of Summer heat. Scott came out to inspect the old beast of an AC and found many issues. He took the time to educate us, note everything, photograph it and provide several recommendations...and my stubborn landlord has done nothing LOL. A couple months later we asked that Scott come back out and he was there that same day.
When was the last time you had a furnace tune-up?
If you have regular furnace maintenance done, it will heat your home efficiently for many years to come. If you neglect the maintenance, it might lead to catastrophic failures, efficiency issues, and breakdowns resulting in severe emergencies.
The best way to avoid costly or dangerous damages is to maintain a regular, consistent heating tune-up. Having a professional technician looking at your HVAC equipment will ensure that potentially expensive repairs are caught before becoming an issue. We are dedicated to helping you get the best out of your HVAC through proper furnace preventative maintenance. Call us today at 833-HVACMAN and find out why we are known as the best heating tune-up company in Southern California!
Furnace Tune-Up Services
Once you call us for furnace tune-up services, our technicians will evaluate it and perform a diagnosis and the required regular maintenance tasks. Our technicians focus on the furnace cleaning and inspection to prevent further damage or breakdown and let you know if it requires replacement.
Schedule your furnace tune-up with us and keep your house warm for the winter. You can also call our team to get more information about the furnace tune-up service and book an appointment today. Our furnace tune-up service includes:
- Adjust Blower Components
- Check and Test Safety Controls
- Monitor Furnace Cycle
- Adjust Gas Pressure
- Inspect Heat Exchanger and Burners
- Check Thermostat for Proper Operation
- Monitor Flue Draft for Safe Operation
- Adjust Heat Anticipator Settings
- Check and Adjust Pilot Operation
- Adjust Airflow for Proper Temperature
- Tighten All Loose Electrical Connections
- Test for Proper Voltage and Amperage
- Check Thermostat for Proper Operation
Reasons to Have a Furnace Tune-Up?
People may experience extremely low temperatures during winters, making them rely on their furnaces to stay comfortable. The right way to ensure optimal performance, efficiency, and reliability of your furnace is to schedule an annual preventive furnace tune-up with us. The right time to schedule this service from us is in the fall to help your furnace work efficiently in winter before the winter season. Below are the main reasons why you need a furnace tune-up.
- Savings on Energy Bills: Restrictive airflow issues make your system work harder than usual to raise the temperature of your home. This will cause undue wear and tear on your HVAC system, and parts will wear out faster.
- Provide Comfort: Reduced airflow, leaky ductwork, and damaged system components will prevent the furnace from achieving the required settings on the thermostat. A regular tune-up will fix these issues and help provide you comfort throughout winter.
- Indoor Quality Air: Your furnace may get contaminated with bacteria, dust, mildew, mold, pet dander, or pollen. Tuning up the furnace will help clean up some of the pollutants and contaminants from your furnace. Your technician may have further recommendations on how to improve the overall indoor quality.
- Extended Lifespan: When you opt for regular furnace maintenance, your furnace will be clean and lubricated, making the parts move smoothly, ensuring and providing you long-term optimum performance. This, in turn, will contribute to your furnace’s efficient functioning and operation, lower your electricity bills, and help reduce energy consumption.
Our furnace service can save you from the discomfort and expense of
equipment breakdown. When your furnace breaks down, you’re not only facing a chilly winter night without heat, and you’re also risking the health and safety of your family without even knowing it. To schedule a tune-up give us a call today at 833-HVACMAN or schedule online.
Santa Ana, CA
I contacted Absolute Airflow to check my mother's AC, as it was not getting cold. The tech (Scott) arrived earlier than his scheduled time, and was very knowledgeable, professional, and most of very personable with my mother in letting her know that the issue was. Superb customer service Scott and thank you Absolute Airflow! I highly recommend Absolute Airflow.
I have called in Absokite Airflow for my tankless water heater and A/C unit for maintenance. They were professional and took the safety precautions necessary including wearing a mask and cornering their shoes when entering my home. I recommend them highly. Shout out to Zack who took care of the tankless water heater. They were professional and friendly.
Santa Fe Springs, CA
Carlos came to our house to access the A/C project and to give us an estimate. He was very knowledgeable and took his time to explain all the opinions in detail as well as the installation process and warranties. Tanner and Chris were the installers, they were very professional taking their time and attention to details. To keep our house clean while installing the new A/C system.