Wall Leaks In Westminster, Fountain Valley, Riverside, CA, And Surrounding Areas
Wall leaks can be a stressful problem to deal with, as they can lead to damage to your home and belongings. Not only can leaks cause damage to the structure of your home, but they can also lead to various other health and safety hazards.
Contact Absolute Airflow Air Conditioning, Heating and Plumbing at (855) 254-4530 for wall leak repair in Westminster, Fountain Valley, Riverside, CA, and all surrounding areas if your walls have developed leaks.
What Causes Wall Leaks?
Several factors can contribute to leaking walls in your home and office. Some of the most common ones are:
- Poor insulation: Insufficient insulation in walls can allow water to freeze and expand, leading to cracks and leaks.
- Faulty plumbing: Old pipes, or pipes that are poorly maintained or were improperly installed, can develop leaks or burst, leading to water seeping into walls.
- Foundation problems: If the foundation of a home is unstable or shifting, it can cause cracks in walls that allow water to enter the home.
- Roof leaks: If the roof of a home is not adequately maintained or has sustained damage, it can allow water to leak into walls.
- Poor construction: If a home is not properly constructed or has subpar materials, it may be more prone to wall leaks.
- Natural disasters: Extreme weather events such as hurricanes, tornadoes, or earthquakes can cause damage to a home’s walls and lead to leaks.
- Leaking appliances: If appliances such as washing machines or water heaters are not properly maintained or are located in a wall cavity, they can cause leaks.
- Poor drainage: If water is not adequately drained away from home, it can seep into walls and cause leaks.
Wall Leaks Are Bad For Your Home
Wall leaks can cause several problems in a home or building. Some of the most common yet damaging ones are:
- Water damage: Leaking walls can cause water damage to the surrounding materials, such as drywall and insulation. This can lead to health issues because of mold and mildew growth.
- Structural damage: If left unchecked, wall leaks can also cause structural damage to a home or building. Water can seep into the foundation and cause it to weaken or even collapse.
- Increased energy costs: Wall leaks can lead to drafts and air infiltration, forcing your HVAC system to work harder to maintain a comfortable temperature. This can lead to higher energy bills.
- Pest infestations: Water can attract pests, such as termites and carpenter ants, which can cause further damage to a home or building.
Wall Leak Repair with Absolute Airflow Air Conditioning, Heating and Plumbing
Absolute Airflow Air Conditioning, Heating and Plumbing has been providing wall leak repair services in Westminster, CA, and the surrounding areas since 2018. Our team of experienced technicians can identify the cause of your wall leaks and provide solutions to fix them. We offer many services related to wall leaks, including checking your insulation, fixing any plumbing issues, repairing any foundation issues, patching any holes or cracks, installing a dehumidifier, if necessary, and using a waterproofing sealant to prevent these problems from occurring again.