Water Heater Replacement in Palm Springs, CA: When and How to Do It
Palm Springs, California, is a desert oasis known for its hot, dry climate. With average high temperatures reaching the triple digits during the summer months, residents rely on their water heaters to provide hot water for daily use. However, like any device, water heaters have a limited lifespan and will finally need to be replaced. In this article, we’ll discuss when and how to replace a Water Heater in Palm Springs, CA, as well as why Absolute Airflow is the leading plumbing company in the community.
When to Replace a Water Heater
Water heaters typically last anywhere from 8 to 12 years, depending on the model and usage. However, several factors can indicate that it’s time to replace your water heater sooner rather than later.
- Age: If your water heater is over 10 years old and showing signs of wear and tear, it’s likely nearing the end of its lifespan. Replacing it now can save you from a sudden breakdown and the expense of emergency repairs.
- Frequent Repairs: If you find yourself frequently repairing your water heater, it may be more cost-effective to replace it altogether. Repeated breakdowns and repairs can signal that your water heater is on its last legs and is no longer operating efficiently.
- Rust and Corrosion: Over time, water heaters can corrode and rust, leading to leaks and water damage. If you notice rust or corrosion on the tank or water pipes, it’s time to replace your water heater before it fails completely.
- Inadequate Heating: If your water heater is no longer producing enough hot water or is taking longer than usual to heat up, it may be time for a replacement. A failing water heater can also cause your utility bills to increase as it struggles to keep up with demand.
How to Replace a Water Heater
Replacing a water heater is a job best left to the professionals. A licensed plumber can evaluate your home’s plumbing and electrical systems to determine the best type and size of water heater for your needs.
Here’s what you can expect during a water heater replacement:
- Drain and Disconnect: The plumber will drain the old water heater and disconnect it from the water and power sources.
- Removal: The old water heater will be removed from your home and properly disposed of.
- Install: The new water heater will be installed, connected to the water and power sources, and filled with water.
- Test: The plumber will test the new water heater to ensure it’s working properly and delivering hot water to your home.
Why Choose Absolute Airflow for Water Heater Replacement
Absolute Airflow is the leading Plumbing Contractor in Palm Springs, CA, and has been providing reliable and affordable plumbing services to the community for over 20 years. Here are a few reasons why you should choose Absolute Airflow for your water heater replacement needs:
- Experience: Our licensed and certified plumbers have years of experience installing and repairing water heaters of all makes and models. We have the knowledge and expertise to evaluate your home’s plumbing and electrical systems and recommend the best water heater for your needs.
- Reliability: At Absolute Airflow, we understand that a broken water heater can cause inconvenience and discomfort. That’s why we deliver 24/7 emergency plumbing services, so you can trust us to be there when you need us.
- Affordability: We believe that everyone deserves access to reliable and affordable plumbing services. That’s why we deliver competitive pricing and financing chances to fit any funding.
- Guaranteed Satisfaction: We stand behind our work and offer a 100% satisfaction guarantee on all our plumbing services. If you’re not totally happy with our work, we’ll make it right.